Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Journey of the tundra swan

In this weekend, I watched the photo story named "Journey of the tundra swan" . This photo talks about "Tens of thousands of tundra swans make the annual journey from the Arctic to their Atlantic wintering grounds. The largest congregation can be seen in Winona County." It talks about Tundra swan. This bird is very beutiful shape and color. I think the photos are very helpful to understand about the specific topic. When I saw this photo story, I feel vivid and I feel like with lots of swan. In addition, almost of readers prefer photos to text. Photo is more attractive than article. If we use photo when we explain something, it helps to understand what this story talk about. Therefore, I think photo is very useful like my blog's name. Besides, I like to see photos very much instead of complecated text.

No comments: