Monday, September 29, 2008

Respond to Food For Thought

I read an article named "Food For Thought" today. This article talks about people can understand the different culture by eathing their cuisin. Food of each country can reflect their history, future and culture. We can get informations from their food culture how country think and what is the important aspects for them.

I agree with "you see cheap American brands transplanted all over the world." In these days, we can see American brands everywhere such as Mcdonald, Burgerking and Papazones. I like those food very much, however, it is useless to keep health. Those foods are very cheap and fast, so I sometimes really want to eat those foods. But I think those are only junk foods.

Thank you for reading my opinion :)

5 comments:

Leomi said...

Well, you must be very happy living in the dorm. I've heard of dorm's food are all junk food; is that true?

I have a question: If you like fast food that much, why are you so skinny?

kim said...

You like junk food even though you know that it's useless for healthy body. hmm~ interesting!
Try to stay a little bit away from junk food for your health. As you said, the cheap fast food chains are all over the world. You seem to have already joined in a kind of junk food globalization club.

Alyssa R. said...

Do you eat fast food a lot? Be careful so you don't have a heart attack!!

I don't eat fast food that much, just when I'm going on a car trip and am excited to get to my destination. But I think it's fun to go to McDonald's in different countries just to see what's on the menu. It's different in China and Japan compared to what it is here, that's for sure.

Hao Han said...

You love free?

Woo said...

I love fast foods.