Monday, October 6, 2008

blog entry 'Fear of Flying"

I read a article named "Fear of Flying" a few minutes ago. Why this article attract to me? It is because I have a strong feeling just like the author's point. This article is talking about the quality of airplane's service is getting more worse and worse. I agree with this article's opinion, because whenever I take a airplane, I always feel uncomfortable like the author's feeling. There are a lot of suggestion about making plane interiors functional and comfortable. So, I think it is a good idea to solve this kind of common problems. If airplane condition will be improved some day, all clients will be satisfied with the service. Finally, I like this kind of article of criticism, because the author represent our opinions instead of each person's idea.

4 comments:

Leomi said...

If you want to be comfortable in the plane, I think the most convenient way is to book a first class cabin.
What do you think? Oh, by the way, I've heard of that you are not afraid of anything, are you? ^++++^

Alyssa R. said...

I LOVE flying! Even if it's really uncomfortable on long flights I love the excitement of taking off somewhere and landing somewhere totally different the next day. It's great! Though, to be honest I was in Australia once and the flight back was sooooo long I thought my legs were going to stay in that position forever, which wasn't good.

I think the idea of design and comfort are really interesting too. I wonder how the airplanes could be improved?

Ying said...

The only thing doesn't comfort me well is luggage restriction...
It's so frustriting for me cause my luggage always exceeds the standard weight.
Good summary.

Woo said...

Thank you every body.