Monday, October 27, 2008

Rise Seen in Food Allergies in Children

I just read a news article named "Rise Seen in Food Allergies in Children ." That article talks about the rising rate of allergies in children in these years. According to the article, different people may have allergies to different foods. Some of the people may have more than one allergies food for their body. It also mentions that hispanic children had lower rates of food allergies than white or black children. We should let our children know which food is allergy for them, and avoid to eat it.

After reading that news, I have a question. Is there any solution to cure the allergy except avoiding it? If I really like the food (for example: eggs)but I have allergy for this, what should I do...

Why I choose this topic to work with? It is because health is the most important part in everyone's life, and my grandmother have some problems with her body. I just want to pay more attention to this part so that maybe I can find some useful information for them. Also, find the significant parts my myself.

3 comments:

Adel said...

interesting

so are you allergic to some kind of food that you like

or you don't know

just living on

Woo said...

I have no allergy at all, so I don't care. I love all kind of foods. If you want to treat meals for me, just ask to me. I'm waiting.

Leomi said...

It sounds like you care about your body a lot and are also leading a healthy life. Good for you that you are not allergic to anything. How about trying some experiments on seafood and nuts? That's the way my brother found his allergy.